Saturday, April 16, 2011

Swaggalicious Sounds : Top 10 - April


What it do!!! As you know, my BIGGEST addiction is new music which I love to share. Hours ago, I went through my music blog arsenal and found some jams that will make you song-binge like crazy. Before I do this list, allow me to post this disclaimer :

The following blog post is to promote & share new songs. It's purpose is NOT copyright infringement.

Now, let's get on with the show:
  1. Santigold ft. Karen O - Go ( produced by Q-Tip)
  2. American Royalty-Levrolution 
  3. Korn X Skrillex-Get Up
  4. Brown Eyed Girls-Abracadabra (mad props to my cuddie Robert Taplin)
  5. Chuck L.I. (El-Eye) - No Worries
  6. Purity Ring - Ungirthed
  7. Martin Solveig ft. Kele- Ready 2 Go
  8. Starfucker - Rawnald Gregory Erickson The Second
  9. Atmosphere - She's Enough
  10. Taio Cruz- Believe in Me Now (produced by Swedish House Mafia)
HONORABLE MENTION:

My co-worker/homegirl Sherry Spears posted this joint on her Facebook page. Sadly, there's not a download yet.

Decatur Redd- I Remember





  

No comments:

Post a Comment